- The announcing article is a publication initiated by the organizers in order to increase the audience. Contains a description of the project and the event, as well as a link to the organizers and sponsors of the event.
- The logo is an exact reproduction of the registered sign applied to the advertising and information materials of the arena and the events held.
- Advertising module – a graphically designed publication in the media with a mention of the organizers and sponsors.
- Audio clip – traditional advertising "spots" lasting 30 seconds, announcing and popularizing the arena and events on radio stations
- Video clips are traditional advertising "spots" lasting 15 seconds, announcing and popularizing the arena and events on television and on the Internet.
- Posters – advertising posters with information about the arena, event and the logos of the organizers and sponsors, placed on specialized stands on the streets of cities (posters) and places of ticket sales (posters in theater and concert ticket offices)
- An advertising module is a graphically designed publication mentioning the organizers and sponsors, announcing and popularizing the arena and events.
- The banner is a fabric structure with painted invitations to the arena and events, as well as logos of the organizers and sponsors.
- Reportage on a TV channel – Reports in news programs on TV.
- A newspaper report is a publication initiated by the organizers to cover the arena and the event.
- VIP invitation cards are stylized postcards distributed to government, commercial and public organizations.
- Tickets are stylized postcards distributed to visitors to the arena and events.
- Highway billboards – rigid structures with painted invitations to the arena and events, as well as logos of organizers and sponsors, located on the highways of cities.
- Promotions – events held to promote the products of the Sponsor company.
- Billboards or banners – rigid or fabric structures with painted information about the company and its logo of any size.
- Souvenir and presentation products – printed and other promotional materials of the Sponsoring companies for distribution among visitors of the arena and events.
- Booklet – a magazine published by the organizers, with information about the arena and events, its participants and sponsors.
- Badges – badges distributed to participants, guests and organizers of the arena and events with information about the participant, logos of the arena, events and sponsors.
- The press kit of the arena and the events is a folder with printed materials about the arena and events, its participants
- Internet Banner is a graphically designed publication which mentions the organizers and sponsors, announcing and popularizing on the websites of the arena, events and information sponsors.
- Souvenir products of the arena and events – textile products (T-shirts and caps) with a painted logo of the arena and events, as well as posters, toys, masks, and other products with the logos of the arena, the event and its sponsors for distribution to participants and spectators.
The main idea of the three-dimensional solution of the building is a compact combination of several main spaces-tranformers, which can be used as:
- Hockey fields
- Mass skating fields
- Show programs
- Congresses, conferences and exhibitions
- Sports equipment and related products stores
- Public catering areas